Due to the impending weather system, several events for the band have been cancelled and/or postponed.
1. All-District Band Auditions have been postponed until next Saturday at Cary HS. All audition times will remain the same. For those who have siblings at the middle school level, those auditions will now take place at Reedy Creek MS.
2. Guard camp for Saturday, has been cancelled. We are looking into possibilities for other dates this month to make this up. Stay tuned.
3. All-District help sessions for tomorrow afternoon are now cancelled. I will look at the possibilities for next week to make these up somehow.
4. Phantom of the Opera meeting (Mon. Jan. 9) – If we are not in school on Monday, this meeting will be cancelled. Strong possibility it will be moved to Wednesday night. Stay tuned.
Please take your instruments home tomorrow. With the forecast models in regards to this storm, there is a strong possibility that we will be out of school on Monday and even Tuesday, as morning temperatures could be below 10 degrees (brrr…) Be proactive, and take your instruments home (and guard equipment if applicable) as you have an extra week to get your audition material even more solid.